RE: [Yuricon] Comic Yuri Hime S Mags to End Publication

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2010
      I reported this very thing on Okazu this morning. I notice you always quote ANN - you might also want to check out Okazu (http://okazu.blogspot.com)  for Yuri-specific news every Saturday AM. :-)
      This is a smart move for Ichijinsha, I think and saves readers a bit of money. They are consolidating the two magazines, and going 6 times a year. Probably, it'll means 6 very large volumes (which seems to be the trend right now - extra super large volumes to keep the fans thinking it's worth their money.