RE: [Yuricon] [Semi-spoiler alert] All "Girly" fans

  • animelovermd
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010

      I think I missed something. What was this post in reference too?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
        On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:08:56 -0400, "animelovermd"
        <animelovermd@...> wrote:

        > I think I missed something. What was this post in reference too?

        Probably http://girlyyy.com/go/754
        .oO("Can't you make it shoot father?" )
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010

          > On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:08:56 -0400, "animelovermd"
          > <animelovermd@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I think I missed something. What was this post in reference too?
          >
          > Probably http://girlyyy.com/go/754

          It was very wooja-wooja. :-) It's been a long time (a really long time, now that I think about it) since they were together.