Re: The Summer of Simoun

  • chibirachy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      We'd be happy to have you aboard! New fans are always welcomed into Summer of Simoun, and we are going to do weekly (hopefully 2 times a week though) episode discussion bits as well. I plan to get all my ideas together. Come keep an eye on us on LJ or join in if you find you enjoy the series :)

      Or just shoot me a message any time.