[Semi-spoiler alert] All "Girly" fans

  • Wunderlampe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
      Still can't figure this damn spoiler space out.......

      Well, this is for all the Girly fans out there. All together now: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    • animelovermd
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010

        I think I missed something. What was this post in reference too?

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5166 (20100602) __________

        http://www.eset.com

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5166 (20100602) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • Adam Jones
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
          On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:08:56 -0400, "animelovermd"
          <animelovermd@...> wrote:

          > I think I missed something. What was this post in reference too?

          Probably http://girlyyy.com/go/754
          .oO("Can't you make it shoot father?" )
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2010

            > On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 13:08:56 -0400, "animelovermd"
            > <animelovermd@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I think I missed something. What was this post in reference too?
            >
            > Probably http://girlyyy.com/go/754

            It was very wooja-wooja. :-) It's been a long time (a really long time, now that I think about it) since they were together.