Re: Saiyuu no Ryouko: The Continuing Adventures of Yuriko, Issue 66

  • Val
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2010
      Something traumatic will happen to Amba-san?
      No.....
      I love Amba-san. *sniffs*
      But hey, it's your story and I love it, so....plot twists and turn away!
    • kieliran
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2010
        Your list gave me a bit of a chuckle, especially the comment about Mariko LOL! Mariko and Hachi are sort of my ideal straight-couple friend-type that I would love to have. Amba and Chieko crack me up but I would be nervous around them...they'd keep me on my toes and I'd never quite know how to take them. I've decided that no amount of therapy, however, could explain Mayumi. She's a different class of crackpot.

        Out of all of the characters, however, it never occurred to me that something drastic would happen to Amba, possibly of her own doing. I could see an accident with her wheelchair or possibly being bullied by a group of thugs (*ponders a second and then realizes how ridiculous that sounds and thinks better of it. Amba would still kick someone's ass*) but it never once crossed my mind that you might go there. Should be interesting to see what you come up with.

        Cheers,
        K.