The Great Gunjo Giveaway

    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2010
      Hi all! It's give away time!

      Thanks to the kindness and generosity of Ted the Awesome, I have a copy of Gunjo, Volume 1 (in Japanese) to give away.

      This manga won best Yuri of 2010 from me on Okazu. And I consider it to be one of the best manga I have *ever* read.

      There are two stipulations for this contest - this volume has serious violence, like, stab people to death, or try to pound their head in with a rock kind of violence - and sexual content. So. You MUST be 18 or older, and in living in a country where sending you this will not get either you or me in trouble. This also means that if you live with your parents and ask me to send it to you somewhere else, but before you go home for the summer from college, or other things, I will not. Please only enter if you are living somewhere where you can receive and own things that are for adults. It's just safer and happier for both of us.

      Like the last give away, this one requires only 4 things: Send an email to anilesbocon at hotmail dot com with:

      Subject: Great Gunjo Giveaway

      Name
      Age (Must be 18 or older)
      Address you can receive things at with no conditions.

      If you get any one of these things wrong you will not be eligible. And please do not send your name and address to this list!

      Those of you who sent in entries for the last contest - I still have your entries, so don't feel like you have to resend. I gotcha. You're covered. :-) If you've won recently (say, in 2010) please don't re-enter. Let someone new get it, 'kay?

      This contest will run until Wednesday, June 3 at midnight. Entries received by then will be entered into a drawing. Winner will be announced by end of this week.

      Good luck!
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30, 2010
        Thanks Niki for pointing out that I cleverly put the wrong address. It's actually
        anilesbocon01 at hotmail dot com

        I've only had this address for a decade, you can't possibly expect me to actually know it... ;-)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
          Thanks to everyone who entered in the Great Gunjo Giveaway!

          Our winner here on the YCML is....Niki Smith!

          Thanks everyone for entering, I'll keep all the entered addresses for the next giveaway (which is likely to be soon, based on the amount of stuff I've once again accumulated!)

        • Kumiko Yamazaki
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
            Waaaiiii...congrats! Niki! :D

            Kumi.

            On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 1:02 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
            Thanks to everyone who entered in the Great Gunjo Giveaway!

            Our winner here on the YCML is....Niki Smith!

            Thanks everyone for entering, I'll keep all the entered addresses for the next giveaway (which is likely to be soon, based on the amount of stuff I've once again accumulated!)

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
               Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            --
            Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

            http://www.daresensei.net/