Re: [Yuricon] DVD Contest Giveaway Winners

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 6:05 PM
      Do let me know if / when you do it again...and I'll email you my addie. *^^*

      Kumi.

      On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 8:13 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      I want to thank everyone who entered the DVD giveaway contest. I wish I had enough to send you all something.

      The winners of this giveaway are Melody C and Eric P! Your prizes will go out by the end of the week. If you don't get them in a few days, email me privately and I'll look into it for you!

      More giveaways will be coming in the days ahead, so I'm just going to keep all the entries I've received and draw from those and new names for the next few contests. No need to reenter. :-)

      Congrats Eric and Melody - I hope you enjoy your DVDs!

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      http://okazu.blogspot.com

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
         Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
      =============================
      Dare Sensei - The Legend of the Doctor - changed.

      http://www.daresensei.net/

    • Wunderlampe
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 12:37 PM
        Congrats to the lucky winners!

        Message 3 of 4 , May 6 4:20 PM
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Kumiko Yamazaki <pretty.cure@...> wrote:

          > Do let me know if / when you do it again...and I'll email you my addie. *^^*
          >
          > Kumi.

          Of course. :-) It would be kind of silly if I didn't tell people. lol