Re: Heartcatch PreCure -Yuri on the dark side

    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2010
      Episode 13 - Yuri is Yuri fodder, all right. (She's also Hisakawa Aya for those of you who are seiyuu otaku like me.)

      The doujinshi I linked to in the last post is Yuri x Momoka (and very sweet) and Episode 13 definitely gives one the sense of several levels of unfinished business between Dark and Moonlight.

      This PreCure is scratching that need for Yuri in my magical girl anime itch very nicely. ;-)