Re: Heartcatch PreCure -Yuri on the dark side

    Message 1 of 6 , May 2 10:37 AM
      Just to recap - Komatsu-san tells me that my instincts were right and Dark and Moonlight are indeed an item. I'm about to watch the current episode, but he sent me a link to a very nice doujinshi on Pxiv that says exactly what we all want to hear. :-)

      This is in Japanese, and the site is Japanese and requires registration. It's not hard though - use google's translate function and you ought to be able to manage it: http://tinyurl.com/2flvrkc

      Message 2 of 6 , May 2 11:16 AM
        Episode 13 - Yuri is Yuri fodder, all right. (She's also Hisakawa Aya for those of you who are seiyuu otaku like me.)

        The doujinshi I linked to in the last post is Yuri x Momoka (and very sweet) and Episode 13 definitely gives one the sense of several levels of unfinished business between Dark and Moonlight.

        This PreCure is scratching that need for Yuri in my magical girl anime itch very nicely. ;-)