First Love Sister Vol 2 and vol 3

  • animelovermd
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010

      Hey All,

      Long time reader(list Lurker) first time poster. I just got done reading First love Sisters and I loved it and want more. I know that there is no official release date in sight. But do any of you know if there is any “fan” translations out on the web or anywhere? I would really like to know. Thanks in advance.

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5078 (20100501) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • catchperfect
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2010
        Hi Animelovermd,

        You can go to Lililicious and find First Love Sisters in their projects section:
        http://www.lililicious.net/projects.php?ctg=10

        And of course, thanks to the crew at Lililicious for awesome work as always.

        Cheers-