Do not post your info to this list! RE: [Yuricon] Re: DVD Giveaway contest

    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2010
      Hi all -
      Please re-read the rules below. There are some folks here who are missing the fact that entries are to be emailed to anilesbocon at hotmail dot com, not posted on this list.
      Also...I'm not sure why you are giving me information I'm not asking for, like how long you've been on the list.
      The rules are REALLY simple. How about you follow them? Being able to follow simple directions is a skill you probably should cultivate!

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "EricaF" wrote:
      >>
      >> For once I have something that isn't a "get this out of my house" type contest. I have some good DVDs that need a good home.
      >>
      >> This contest will be wicked simple. No brain cells need apply (although they are welcome.)
      >>
      >> All you have to do to enter is send an email to me at anilesbocon01 at hotmail dot com with the following information:
      >>
      >> Subject line: DVD Giveaway
      >>
      >> 1) Your Name
      >> 2) Your Age (You must be 18 or over - no exceptions)
      >> 3) Your shipping address
      >>
      >> I have a complete DVD set (Coyote Ragtime Show) and a single volume of Ikkitousen DD 2, straight from Media Blasters, with their compliments.
      >>
      >> Two winners will be picked at random. (I mean that, I'm going to put your name in a hat and draw one or something.)
      >>
      >> RULES:
      >>
      >> You've got until May 4th to get your entries in. Only one entry per person and failure to include the correct information correctly means disqualification, because crichey, I'm only asking for 4 things total and three of them are about you.
      >>
      >> DO NOT ENTER if you don't want one of these, duh! I want to give them away, not keep them for something else.
      >>
      >> By the way - I absolutely never keep any of the addresses or personal info you folks send me when I do these. There is no database. So if you have ever won something from me before, that's why I always ask for your address again.
      >>
      >> Okay - let's have those entries!
      >>
      >> Cheers,
      >>
      >> Erica
      >>
      >> Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated."
      >> http://www.yuricon.org

    • Elwin Coldiron
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2010
        Gotcha, Erica.  I already sent my info on your address, so I suppose you'll delete those that were posted on the group.

        Blaine

        "When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
        Stephen W. Hawking

        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2010
          Yes, I'll be deleting them. The group archives are public.