RE: [Yuricon] Re: Another new yuri magazine, "Hirari"

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 17, 2010
      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: darkchibi07@...
      > Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 04:48:48 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Another new yuri magazine, "Hirari"
      >

      > Well, here's the website of it:
      >
      > http://www.shinshokan.com/hirari/index.html
      >
      > Let's see what these peeps are capable of.

      The anthology "Shoujo Yuri" is also going to be back - this time including half of the circle Sakuraike.

      I still feel like something's missing. Need More UKOZ.

      Rica Takashima and I had lunch this week and we talked about what I was calling the "Yuri Gap" here. She agrees that there are still a lot of stories to be told. Stories of women making lives together. I'll be doing me darndest to get Yuri Monogatari to fill that gap somehow.

    • Lyn
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 19, 2010
        By the way, this is a Japanese magazine and site, so it's nice to look at--but also give us an incentive to learn Japanese!

        > > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > > From: darkchibi07@...
        > > Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 04:48:48 +0000
        > > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Another new yuri magazine, "Hirari"
        > >

        > > Well, here's the website of it:
        > >
        > > http://www.shinshokan.com/hirari/index.html
        > >
        > > Let's see what these peeps are capable of.
        > >

        > The anthology "Shoujo Yuri" is also going to be back - this time including half of the circle Sakuraike.
        > I still feel like something's missing. Need More UKOZ.
        > Rica Takashima and I had lunch this week and we talked about what I was calling the "Yuri Gap" here. She agrees that there are still a lot of stories to be told. Stories of women making lives together. I'll be doing me darndest to get Yuri Monogatari to fill that gap somehow.

      • puyopop34
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 24, 2010
          Huzzah! Preview pages (in Japanese of course ;))

          http://www.shinshokan.com/comic/tameshiyomi/67091-6/index.html