Re: Contest Parity - YCML Contest

  • sarcastic_weasel
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2010
      Shizuru Hayashiya.

      'Nuff Said.

      Oh wait, we're supposed to say why. Why?

      The insane kaicho who does things on whims and uses her random loud voice.
      Her insane partner who rings the bell beautifully.
      Family Mart Mask.
      Lawson Mask.
      Jun-Jun the ero-ninja... no one is safe. Well, except Ayana. In which case, Jun-Jun is not safe.
      Nosebleeds. Lots of them. Most are from combat. The rest are from Jun meeting Ayana's fist.
      Sigma UFO.
      Mikadon!
      Trick swords that don't work against iron legs.
      Crazed fan clubs with a megane fetish.
      Maid costumes.
      Ladle fights.
      Psychotic Chinese transfer students who manage to attend school in Japan without ever bothering to learn the language. (Seriously?)
      Nancy! Sid!
      Ex-Shinyuu.
      Otousan?
      Not-so-evil twins. (Just stupid.)
      Lots of really great fighting...
      ...and lots of really stupid people who are all funny as hell.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2010
        Last week I announced three contests - one on Okazu, one on our Facebook group and one here.

        Contest winners have all been announced at Okazu today. :-)

        Congrats everyone - and thanks to everyone who jumped in with entries!

        Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
        http://okazu.blogspot.com