OT: New O-Shaku Sama Novel Coming in April

  • sarcastic_weasel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      So it's Off Topic because it's not yuri, but I mention it because it's Konno Oyuki, and it's in the MSGM "universe." The new O-Shaku Sama novel is coming out in April. You can find it on all the major online bookseller sites in Japan. The title is O-Shaku Sama mo Miteru: Jibun Oendan. (Self-cheerleading squad? "Don't lose me!")

      I'm not posting the title in Japanese, because I have the worst luck posting in Japanese with this web client.