RE: [Yuricon] Yuri Panel at Conbust in Massachusetts

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 14, 2010
      Good luck with your panel, Katherine!

      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: smithie_28@...
      > Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 02:22:13 +0000
      > Subject: [Yuricon] Yuri Panel at Conbust in Massachusetts
      >
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I'm going to be hosting a yuri panel at Smith College's sci-fi/fantasy/gaming/anime/all-around-geekdom con, Conbust, on Saturday, March 27. I hope plenty of people can make it! ^^

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
      > Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • annelise vlacich
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 14, 2010
        Wish I could go! Is there going to be anyone doing anything for Otakon this year?

        To: yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        From: alecto_fury@...
        Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 06:18:52 -0400
        Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Yuri Panel at Conbust in Massachusetts

        Good luck with your panel, Katherine!

        Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated. " http://www.yuricon. org

        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups .com
        > From: smithie_28@yahoo. com
        > Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 02:22:13 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Yuri Panel at Conbust in Massachusetts
        >
        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I'm going to be hosting a yuri panel at Smith College's sci-fi/fantasy/ gaming/anime/ all-around- geekdom con, Conbust, on Saturday, March 27. I hope plenty of people can make it! ^^

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Yuricon/ join
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > Yuricon-digest@ yahoogroups. com
        > Yuricon-fullfeature d@yahoogroups. com

        > http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      • Katherine
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 14, 2010

          > Good luck with your panel, Katherine!

          Thanks Erica!! :-) Hopefully it will go well. *crosses fingers* Also- would you mind adding the panel to Yuricon's Events page?