Re: Yuri Panel at Conbust in Massachusetts

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13, 2010
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Jo Wagner <senbei@...> wrote:

      > I just happen to know some yuri fans that will be there selling yaoi/yuri
      > art and clothing. I'll forward your message to them. Thanks!
      >
      > ~Jo

      Thank you, Jo!! ^__^ I'm definitely looking forward to doing the panel.
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 14, 2010
        Good luck with your panel, Katherine!

        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: smithie_28@...
        > Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 02:22:13 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Yuri Panel at Conbust in Massachusetts
        >
        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I'm going to be hosting a yuri panel at Smith College's sci-fi/fantasy/gaming/anime/all-around-geekdom con, Conbust, on Saturday, March 27. I hope plenty of people can make it! ^^

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • annelise vlacich
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 14, 2010
          Wish I could go! Is there going to be anyone doing anything for Otakon this year?

          To: yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          From: alecto_fury@...
          Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 06:18:52 -0400
          Subject: RE: [Yuricon] Yuri Panel at Conbust in Massachusetts

          Good luck with your panel, Katherine!

          Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated. " http://www.yuricon. org

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 14, 2010

            > Good luck with your panel, Katherine!

            Thanks Erica!! :-) Hopefully it will go well. *crosses fingers* Also- would you mind adding the panel to Yuricon's Events page?