RE: [Yuricon] Rica'tte Kanji on Comic Book Resources' Top 6 Gay Comics List!

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12, 2010
      Hi Katherine -
      Yeah, I saw that this week and not surprisingly was chuffed. :-)
      It's going on tomorrow's Yuri Network News report, too!

      http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850552/direct/01/
    • Koemy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12, 2010
        Thanks so much inform this, Katherine!
        I was very surprised to see that !
        I am very happy!

        Erica, have a nice trip to Japan!
        please say hello to Mt. Fuji.

        Rica Takashima

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12, 2010
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: Koemy@...
          > Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:34:43 -0500
          > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Rica'tte Kanji on Comic Book Resources' Top 6 Gay Comics List!

          Hi Rica -

          > Thanks so much inform this, Katherine!
          > I was very surprised to see that !
          >

          > I am very happy!

          When I get back, we'll talk about a sequel to "Rica 'tte Kanji!?"

          > Erica, have a nice trip to Japan!
          >

          > please say hello to Mt. Fuji.

          Thank you - I will!

        • Katherine
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 12, 2010
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Koemy@... wrote:

            > Thanks so much inform this, Katherine!
            > I was very surprised to see that !
            > I am very happy!

            Your welcome. ^^ I really enjoy your manga, and I was happy to see it listed.
          • Katherine
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 12, 2010

              > When I get back, we'll talk about a sequel to "Rica 'tte Kanji!?"

              That would be very cool to see. :D