Rica'tte Kanji on Comic Book Resources' Top 6 Gay Comics List!

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 12 9:20 AM
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 12 9:25 AM
        Hi Katherine -
        Yeah, I saw that this week and not surprisingly was chuffed. :-)
        It's going on tomorrow's Yuri Network News report, too!

        http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850552/direct/01/
      • Koemy@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12 9:34 AM
          Thanks so much inform this, Katherine!
          I was very surprised to see that !
          I am very happy!

          Erica, have a nice trip to Japan!
          please say hello to Mt. Fuji.

          Rica Takashima

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 12 10:55 AM
            > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > From: Koemy@...
            > Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:34:43 -0500
            > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Rica'tte Kanji on Comic Book Resources' Top 6 Gay Comics List!

            Hi Rica -

            > Thanks so much inform this, Katherine!
            > I was very surprised to see that !
            >

            > I am very happy!

            When I get back, we'll talk about a sequel to "Rica 'tte Kanji!?"

            > Erica, have a nice trip to Japan!
            >

            > please say hello to Mt. Fuji.

            Thank you - I will!

          • Katherine
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 12 4:35 PM
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Koemy@... wrote:

              > Thanks so much inform this, Katherine!
              > I was very surprised to see that !
              > I am very happy!

              Your welcome. ^^ I really enjoy your manga, and I was happy to see it listed.
            • Katherine
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 12 4:35 PM

                > When I get back, we'll talk about a sequel to "Rica 'tte Kanji!?"

                That would be very cool to see. :D