Re: [Yuricon] Shimura's "Horou Musuko" listing appears on Amazon.com

  • Nick Perez
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2010
      Well, it still looks pretty interesting.  I think I'll pick this up :)

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 8, 2010
        Hello,

        On 07.03.2010 17:40, mara_papimer wrote:

        >>> "Horou Musuko" has appeared on Amazon.com as "Wandering Son: Volume One".
        >>>
        >> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1606994166?ie=UTF8&tag=yuricon-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1606994166

        > I'm very glad to hear this and have already finalized my standing order. Thank you so much for the good news.

        Umm - finalized? On Amazon it's still listed as out of print?

        It seems that Matt Thorn is responsible for Fantagraphics' manga
        line-up. Lets hope for more Takako Shimura stuff. ^^
        Is there a list of the planned titles anywhere?

        Thanks,

        BlackSkaven