Re: [Yuricon] Shimura's "Horou Musuko" listing appears on Amazon.com

  • BlackSkaven
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2010
      Hello, ^^

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1606994166?ie=UTF8&tag=yuricon-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1606994166

      > This book is slated for a December release from Fantagraphics.

      thanks. Great news. Hopefully it really will be released. ^^;
      There are quite a few manga series on hiatus or cancelled in North
      America or just postponed at the moment. :(

      BlackSkaven
    • Nick Perez
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2010
        Well, it still looks pretty interesting.  I think I'll pick this up :)

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 7, 2010
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, BlackSkaven <BlackSkaven@...> wrote:

          > Hello, ^^
          >
          > > "Horou Musuko" has appeared on Amazon.com as "Wandering Son: Volume One".
          > >
          > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1606994166?ie=UTF8&tag=yuricon-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1606994166

          I'm very glad to hear this and have already finalized my standing order. Thank you so much for the good news.
        • BlackSkaven
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 8, 2010
            Hello,

            On 07.03.2010 17:40, mara_papimer wrote:

            >>> "Horou Musuko" has appeared on Amazon.com as "Wandering Son: Volume One".
            >>>
            >> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1606994166?ie=UTF8&tag=yuricon-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=1789&creativeASIN=1606994166

            > I'm very glad to hear this and have already finalized my standing order. Thank you so much for the good news.

            Umm - finalized? On Amazon it's still listed as out of print?

            It seems that Matt Thorn is responsible for Fantagraphics' manga
            line-up. Lets hope for more Takako Shimura stuff. ^^
            Is there a list of the planned titles anywhere?

            Thanks,

            BlackSkaven