New Lililicious Releases - The Secret Recipe chapter 3 (from Tsubomi 3), Solfege chapters 1-2 (from YH16-17)

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010
      In the third chapter of Morinaga Milk's The Secret Recipe, we get a look
      at things from Wakatsuki's perspective.

      Solfege, drawn by Sawa Nanao, is a manga adaptation of a game. In
      chapter 1, the main character returns to her old school after three
      years abroad, eager to be reunited with her old tutor.
      In chapter 2, Kagura makes a new friend.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).