Brazilian Lesbian site reviews "Kannazuki no Miko" Anime

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2010
      Brazilian Lesbian website Parada Lesbica has reviewed 'Kannazuki no Miko': http://paradalesbica.com.br/2010/02/kannazuki-no-miko/

      If anyone here speaks Portugese and is willing to do a translation, we are all interested in reading it!

      Thanks Komatsu-san for the link!

    • Ton Ton
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2010
        My english is not good, so i used a lot the google translator. Some parts of the text may look strange, but i think that everybody can understand.

        ___________________________
        Today I bring to you the animated version of Kannazuki no Miko.
        Created by the Kaishaku group  in 2004, the series started with a manga, very short, with only fourteen chapters published during eight months in a Japanese magazine.

         In the same year, the Geneon releases the series in anime version.  Although this anime is not an so old anime, he won many fans, and today is a reference when it comes to yuri.

        Recently, Kannazuki won a spin-off manga, which is already being translated and released by the group Moonlight Flowers in Brazil.

        The story begins with a collegial atmosphere, very typical of the yuri series. One of the main characters, Chikane, is the perfect model of girl. Good student, pretty, stylish and admired by everyone. Chikane is  always misterious and she is the desire of girls and boys from her school.

        The other protagonist is Himeko, a girl who is extremely sweet, confused and muddled. Of course, Himeko is one of the Chikane fans in school.

        Another important character is a boy named Souma Oogami, according to the students of the college where they study, this boy is the only one who has enough quality to be Chikane boyfriend, but as always, there are someone who suffer and he is in love with Himeko.

        During the first episode, the two girls become friends, take tea in a hide place.

        But all this pure, happy and high school  mode ends soon. The city is taken by a curse, and chaos is installed.  Chikane and Himeko discover that they are Mikos (a kind of priestess), and must fight together against the Orochi.

          There's a little drama here, because Souma, that loves Himeko, is an Orochi.  Obviously he refuses to be a being of evil and fight your loved one. But he can not always dominate  his nature, after all, he is cursed.

        The narrative begins to develop from here.  I find this anime very interesting because it mixes romance with mecha battles, and spells. It is an exciting anime, there are no points where the story stagnates, and the end is really incredible, in my opinion.

        If anyone here speaks Portugese and is willing to do a translation, we are all interested in reading it!

        Thanks Komatsu-san for the link!

        Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! + Buscados: Top 10 - Celebridades - Música - Esportes
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: tontonplfc@...
          > Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:19:42 -0800
          > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Brazilian Lesbian site reviews "Kannazuki no Miko" Anime

          > My english is not good, so i used a lot the google translator. Some parts of the text may look strange, but i think that everybody can understand.

          Thank you for doing that. We all really appreciate it. :-)

          http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/
        • tontonplfc
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25, 2010
            You re welcome. Every time you need some help with portuguese, feel free to send a email to me.