New Lililicious Releases - I Fell in Love For the First Time chapters 2-3 (end)

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010
      In the second chapter of Asagi Ryu's I Fell in Love For the First Time,
      someone sees Yui and Hitomi together.
      The third chapter is about how summer feels different to Yui now that
      she has Hitomi in her life.
      Please be aware that these releases contain adult content.

      As always, the releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).