Two Days Left to order the Japanese Edition of Gunjo

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2010
      Hi all -

      Just a quick reminder that I will close the Gunjo preorders in 2 days.

      This is only for the Japanese language edition, and you're welcome to pre-order it on your own. :-)

    • Nick Perez
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2010
        by that does it mean that it will be offcially out for order

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2010
          From: vanezzania@...
          Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:39:56 -0800

          > by that does it mean that it will be offcially out for order

          No, I means I'm not taking any orders after that. The release date is February 25.

          http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/