Re: [Yuricon] Sailor Moon Revival in Italy

  • Nick Perez
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2010
      well, i'll be going to italy and rome this srping so I'll just have to keep an eue out :-)

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
        Hmm, the article says it should be broadcasted by Mediaset channels. When they first released this series in the '90 mediaset's guys were quite heavy handed with censorship. Hope this time they'll do a better work.

        > ICV2 reports that there is a bit of a Sailor Moon revival in Italy. No clue whether it will spread to the rest of Europe or North America yet, but Italian fans can have some Senshi fun!
        >
        > http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/16792.html

        > Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
        > http://okazu.blogspot.com

      • Sapphire
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
          *SQUEALS* I absolutly loved that show back in high school!
          I'll keep my ye on this and hopefully there will be a resurge in America