Silly ARIA comic

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
      The artist who runs seed-enterprise and made that very funny other uses for a rosary comic has made this:

      http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/at.html

      Oar based self defense.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
        > Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 11:59:39 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Silly ARIA comic
        >
        > The artist who runs seed-enterprise and made that very funny other uses for a rosary comic has made this:
        >
        > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/at.html
        >
        > Oar based self defense.

        "I am a black belt in Alicia Florence's "Oar Technique" arts. My life has never been the same. No longer do the other gondoliers pick on me, or push me out of the way. I owe everything to Alicia Florence and her Oar Technique. "

        Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
        http://okazu.blogspot.com