Hi Erica!

  • Louis Santos
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hi Erica!

      Thank you for letting me join your yuricon group at yahoo.com and its great jumping aboard the yuri wagon! My name's Louis, I'm Filipino-American, 26 and I love coming back to yuri once again, because its been a while for me to get back on track with yuri since 08 but now it seems I've been a fan forever. Anyway, I currently watch the yuri stuff that is already out now like Mai-Hime and Strawberry Panic but I'm still waiting up to get Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne. I heard its a good anime with some violence and yuri in it so I can't wait for that one when I have the money(since in this country's economy there's no jobs as of late yet...:)). Well, I look forward to watching mostly anime/manga with yuri in it in the future, so thanks for being her in this group. I look forward to talking more about this fandom I like as an otaku with you and the others soon!

      You have a good one!

      Louis