Re: [Yuricon] Re: Hajimemashite

  • Allison P
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
      Irashaimasu! I've only beeon on this list for a day, but I still think
      I can say that. Lol. Well, actually, that's not entirely accurate; I
      was on here once before, but I changed email addresses, so I htought
      it'd be better to re-subscribe, as I'd missed numerous messages. I
      understand about being cautious of online chatting; I was the same for
      a while, but then I just decided, what the heck? Besides, way I look
      at it, with a list like this, we're all civil human beings here (or at
      least should be), and it isn't as if I need to give out my life story
      on a mailing list. I'm pretty safe, I figure. If any enterprising
      hackers want to dig up interesting stuff on me, they'll have to look a
      long time anyways; I'm not that exciting. ^

      My first introduction to anime was through Sailor Moon, and the series
      holds a very special place in my heart because of this. Unfortunately,
      I saw the dub first (yes, I despise the dub, but I shan't rant about
      that here), but at least it let me know that there was anime out
      there! I watched the original Japanese version, fell madly in love
      with Ten'nou Haruka, and the rest is history.