Not yet Re: New yuri anime

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2010
      One of the Japanese yuri fans I'm acquainted with pointed out that ANN misreported this. There is no Yuru Yuri anime greenlight. What the obi says is, "Wouldn't it be nice *if* there was a Yuru Yuri anime?"

      The Yuri Hime editorial staff blog also said something similar, so this may be a a leak, a hint or just a ploy to see what buzz they can create.

      As of right now, there is no actual anime planned for this series. I can't say I'm that disappointed. I find "Yuru Yuri" to be very uninspiring as a series. Yes, it's a good choice sales-wise, but bleah.