Re: Gunjo picked up by Shogakukan!

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 9, 2010
      Rodger!

      I'll be sure to buy this the moment it becomes available. Just be sure that when you find out you paste it in FIVE MILE HIGH LETTERS across every social media you own so that we all know when to order it as often new releases can fly strait by potential buyers without any notice at all.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2010
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
        > Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 23:39:10 +0000
        > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Gunjo picked up by Shogakukan!
        >
        > Rodger!
        >

        > I'll be sure to buy this the moment it becomes available. Just be sure that when you find out you paste it in FIVE MILE HIGH LETTERS across every social media you own so that we all know when to order it as often new releases can fly strait by potential buyers without any notice at all.

        LOL I promise. In fact, I'll title the posts "BUY THIS MANGA RIGHT **NOW***!!!"

        Will that work do you think? ;-)

        Hungry for Yuri? have some Okazu!
        http://okazu.blogspot.com

      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 10, 2010
          A starting pistol would be ideal.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 11, 2010
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

            > A starting pistol would be ideal.

            :-) I'll do my best.

            I will also see what we can do about doing a bulk order so those of you who are not comfortable navigating Amazon JP or BK1 but would like to buy the book can do so.

            Once we get a release date/price, we'll work it out.

          • Nick Perez
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 11, 2010
              Usually, if you use google, and your own a page with a foregin language there will probabaly be a button at the top right that says "translate" so it can help you naviagte better.

              Sometimes it pops up, sometimes it doesn't but if it's just a japanese format of the original fomrat then it shouldn't be that hard to go through

              But like I said, I don't know :P ....