Re: What anime series are you planning on watching this season?

  • tregingigan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
      Mmh, take in account that here in Europe new anime series arrive with a certain delay. Presuming they manage to get to this shores at all...
      Anyway my "must see" about yuri anime for the next months are:
      1. Maria-sama ga miteiru third season
      2. Sasamekikoto
      3. Kashimashi
      Obviously if anybody has any good suggestion is welcome.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "sandman7ca2002" <sandman7ca2002@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone.
      >
      > Just wondering what everyone is planning on watching this winter season.
      >
      > As for me, I'm only interested in Hidamari Sketch X Hoshimittsu. and seems to be the only thing close to yuri as far as I can tell (as long as your yuri goggles are working).
      >
      > Nothing else really peaked my interest.
      >
      > How 'bout you guys.

    • Rikaishi
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
        I haven't even looked at the new offerings yet, so I was pretty happy to hear you say there was a new Hidamari Sketch season. As far as I'm concerned that alone makes it a good season. (yes, I sqee'd irl)
      • sarcastic_weasel
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
          For now, I'm sampling everything as it comes out, because I've learned not to judge something by previews or marketing. Instead, I watch a couple of episodes, then decide on whether it strikes me as entertaining.

          I already know I'll be watching all of the new Hidamari series, and probably BakaTest. Oh, and the new Nodame. Mugya!

          And I'll keep watching Kobato and KimiTodo from last season, of course. (Watching Kobato makes me hungry for candy and baumkuchen.)

          Not too sure about anything else, though. Fingers crossed for a good sleeper or two, because otherwise it looks like slim pickings.