What anime series are you planning on watching this season?

  • sandman7ca2002
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
      Hey everyone.

      Just wondering what everyone is planning on watching this winter season.

      As for me, I'm only interested in Hidamari Sketch X Hoshimittsu. and seems to be the only thing close to yuri as far as I can tell (as long as your yuri goggles are working).

      Nothing else really peaked my interest.

      How 'bout you guys.
    • tregingigan
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
        Mmh, take in account that here in Europe new anime series arrive with a certain delay. Presuming they manage to get to this shores at all...
        Anyway my "must see" about yuri anime for the next months are:
        1. Maria-sama ga miteiru third season
        2. Sasamekikoto
        3. Kashimashi
        Obviously if anybody has any good suggestion is welcome.

        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "sandman7ca2002" <sandman7ca2002@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone.
        >
        > Just wondering what everyone is planning on watching this winter season.
        >
        > As for me, I'm only interested in Hidamari Sketch X Hoshimittsu. and seems to be the only thing close to yuri as far as I can tell (as long as your yuri goggles are working).
        >
        > Nothing else really peaked my interest.
        >
        > How 'bout you guys.

      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
          So-Ra-No-Wo-To looks interesting as does Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3, the games were always fun.

          Durarara, is based on a novel from the same person who wrote Baccano! so that should be fun.

          But yes so far this season does seem to have a low yuri quota. Although I believe we where spoiled last year with Aoi Hana leading strait into Sasameki Koto.

          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "sandman7ca2002" <sandman7ca2002@...> wrote:

          > Hey everyone.
          >
          > Just wondering what everyone is planning on watching this winter season.
          >
          > As for me, I'm only interested in Hidamari Sketch X Hoshimittsu. and seems to be the only thing close to yuri as far as I can tell (as long as your yuri goggles are working).
          >
          > Nothing else really peaked my interest.
          >
          > How 'bout you guys.

        • iatheia
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
            Meh. 2009 has ended and the ongoing seems to be once again quite dull. Nothing that even sounds to be a remotely quality work that is worth watching...

            But on my list I would probably include So-Ra-No-Wo-To as well because it sounds to be at least decent (even though it looks suspiciously like K-On). And ChuBra, simply because it is too ridiculous, so it must be shown in our club. Other than that, I don't even remember anything else on the list.
          • Rikaishi
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
              I haven't even looked at the new offerings yet, so I was pretty happy to hear you say there was a new Hidamari Sketch season. As far as I'm concerned that alone makes it a good season. (yes, I sqee'd irl)
            • sarcastic_weasel
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
                For now, I'm sampling everything as it comes out, because I've learned not to judge something by previews or marketing. Instead, I watch a couple of episodes, then decide on whether it strikes me as entertaining.

                I already know I'll be watching all of the new Hidamari series, and probably BakaTest. Oh, and the new Nodame. Mugya!

                And I'll keep watching Kobato and KimiTodo from last season, of course. (Watching Kobato makes me hungry for candy and baumkuchen.)

                Not too sure about anything else, though. Fingers crossed for a good sleeper or two, because otherwise it looks like slim pickings.