Re: [Yuricon] Looking forward to a Yuri future

  • Joseph Wagner
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2009
      Does it have to be a currently running series? I would love to see (but don't really expect to see) an anime for any of the following:

      Rica 'tte Kanji
      Clover
      Himitsu Kaidan
      Hatsukoi Shimai
      Applause
      Claudine
      Maya's Funeral Procession
      Plica
      Pieta
      Shiroi Heya no Futari

      Of course an anime for Hayate x Blade or SSS would be beyond awesome, but I'm not holding out hope for it.  Octave would be neat.  I really don't think I would like a Girl Friends anime adaption.  Sadly, that's probably the most likely in the list to get one. ^^;;

      ~Senbei

      On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 1:25 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      Hi all -

      Well, we're nearly at the end of the year. And for Yuri fans, it's been a pretty good one, I think, with some decent titles out in both Japan and for an English-speaking audience. As seems to happen regularly on odd years.

      Since next year is an even year, I wonder if we'll see any decent Yuri. Maybe, maybe not, but let's play a little fortune ball gazing for fun, shall we?

      Looking forward to 2011, what Yuri manga would you like to see made into Yuri anime?

      My top choice would be a Hayate x Blade anime and a live-action series of Octave. You?

      "How much sand will the hand hold?" ~Jessica, mother of Muad'Dib