Looking forward for fun

  • jenny lor
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2009
      i think the yuri manga that i would like to  be made into YURI anime are Girl Friends by morinaga milk, gokujou drops, Hanjuku Joshi, PURE Marionation, Heart-Pounding Excitement at Mononoke Girls' Academy, Kiss-Sighs and cherry blossom pink, etc. if you let me count, it would be a lot, haha :). but this are my favorite, even though some are kind of boring, and not that an interesting yuri manga to some other fans. but to me, a lot of yuri manga are mostly my favorite.. woww... first time that i'm getting so excited about this.