New Lililicious Release - Heart-Pounding Excitement at Mononoke Girls' Academy chapter 12 (from Yuri Hime 18)

  • Erin Subramanian
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2009
      In chapter 12 of Nangoku Banana's Heart-Pounding Excitement at Mononoke
      Girls' Academy, Arare realizes how her actions affected Kiri.

      Nangoku has said on her blog that there will only be 3 more chapters
      after this.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).
    • Pachy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2009
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

        > In chapter 12 of Nangoku Banana's Heart-Pounding Excitement at Mononoke
        > Girls' Academy, Arare realizes how her actions affected Kiri.
        >
        > Nangoku has said on her blog that there will only be 3 more chapters
        > after this.

        Only three more? I'm thus looking forward to this story's conclusion, thanks!--Pachy