All good things must come to an end...

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2009
      Hi all -

      Just three quicky news items.

      The Yuricon 2009 AMV contest is heading into final hours. Please get those entries in soon! http://www.yuricon.org/contests

      We have a fabulous art contest coming up soon - keep your eyes peeled!

      The up to 40% off sale on 100% Yuri is also coming to a close. Please get any orders in by Monday, Dec. 15 for Xmas shopping: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/alcp.html

      And last, Sasamekikoto is coming to an end in the next few weeks, but I have some good news - there'll be a contest to mark that, as well. So keep your eyes open for that news. :-)

    • shanejayell2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2009
        I'm gonna miss Sasameki Koto. So I guess it is just a 12 episode series?

        Thanks for posting the Nanoha Trailer link on your blog, too.