Re: New Lililicious Release - Love DNA XX chapter 1 (from Yuri Hime 17)

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
      Who wants to bet that Zaou probably wrote this one?

      Thank you so much for translating this,

      does not beat the season based story but I'd watch extremist political propaganda if it was drawn by these two.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Erin Subramanian <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

      > Zaou Taishi and Eiki Eiki's new Yuri Hime series, Love DNA XX, is set in
      > a future where men have died off. Women have been divided into two
      > groups: Adams and Eves. Each has a set role in society. The protagonist,
      > an Adam, has just entered Kingdom Academy. Romantic relationships
      > between Adams are forbidden there, so I'm sure you can all guess where
      > this is going...
      >
      > As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      > (#lililicious on irc.rizon.net) or at the webpage
      > (http://www.lililicious.net ).

    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2009
        On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:39:18 -0000, "mara_papimer"
        <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:
        > Who wants to bet that Zaou probably wrote this one?

        No idea, but I'm willing to bet it was drawn after an Utena marathon...
        (Seriously, when did Anthy become a teacher? :)
      • shanejayell2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2009
          NOt bad, really. I'm willing to see where it goes, anyway..