Re: The 2009 Yuricon/Yuri Studio AMV Contest is *on*!

  • Salvador
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 7, 2009
      So only one week left, huh? Do you have enough entries for a solid AMV contest?
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 8, 2009
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Salvador" <darkchibi07@...> wrote:

        > So only one week left, huh? Do you have enough entries for a solid AMV contest?

        I'm not sure what you mean by "enough." There's no minimum for Yuricon contests. :-) To imply that there needs to be a certain amount is pretty odd, don't you think?

        We've had contests in the past where there was one entry - that's perfectly fine by me. If one person has passion and interest enough to submit an entry, I'm pleased.

        Yuricon - "For Real Women Who Like Their Women...Animated"
        http://www.yuricon.com
      • Salvador
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 8, 2009
          I usually (and I bet a good number of people here) used these AMV contests as an opportunity to scope out what kind of AMVs some users are able to produce in one fell swoop like in this case the primarily the yuri ones. So I'm hoping there is more than one entry to check out once this contest is over.

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 8, 2009
            > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
            > From: darkchibi07@...
            > Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:23:27 +0000
            > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: The 2009 Yuricon/Yuri Studio AMV Contest is *on*!
            >

            > I usually (and I bet a good number of people here) used these AMV contests as an opportunity to scope out what kind of AMVs some users are able to produce in one fell swoop like in this case the primarily the yuri ones. So I'm hoping there is more than one entry to check out once this contest is over.

            You can check out the Yuristudio You Tube channel for a number of Yuri AMVs and more whenever I have time to add them! Of course I'll include all of our entries for this year's contest. :-)

            Windows Live Hotmail gives you a free,exclusive gift. Click here to download.