Re: New Lililicious Releases - First Love Sisters chapters 10-11 (from Yuri Hime 8-9)

  • Salvador
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2009
      Why is Ichijinsha making it so hard for Seven Seas to license the rest of First Love Sisters? This series has gotten so much better after the first volume!

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Salvador" <darkchibi07@...> wrote:

        > Why is Ichijinsha making it so hard for Seven Seas to license the rest of First Love Sisters? This series has gotten so much better after the first volume!

        "Licensing issues" does not necessarily meant that Ichijinsha is the problem.

        We don't know what the terms of the licenses were. Conjecture is pointless and almost always wrong. :-)

        ALC Publishing - Where the girl always gets the girl.
        http://www.yuricon.org/shop/alcp.html