Re: Yuri anime generator game

  • Val
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2009
      Sounds like fun. I'll take a stab at it. Let's see...

      Vampires kill in the name of Jesus Christ- Amen.
      Slightly evil heroes adventure in darkness beyond twilight- etc.
      Ninjas split-screen, believe it!
      Princesses fight for what they really want.
      Spiritualists investigate [untranslatable Buddhist chanting].

      "Spiritualists investigate vampire princesses who fight and kill for what they really want."

      The Spirit Trapping Detectives (STD) must investigate a spate of brutal demon killings occuring in Purgatory. All the victims were powerful beings who had been bled dry. The only suspects capable of committing the crimes are a pair of vampire sisters desperate to escape to the mortal world.

      STD *snort* XD

      Here are my five:
      Hero with awesome gun-wielding skills hunts evil nemesis.
      Girl on the run turns out to be biologically engineered weapon.
      Pirates oppose the World Government to fulfill individual dreams.
      Gangster boy gets miniature girl fused in place of his left hand.
      Martial artists shape shift when doused with cold water.

      Enjoy!
    • Val
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2009