Re: Holiday Manga?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "lynmarenjensen" <lynmarenjensen@...> wrote:

      > I haven't seen an update of the plan for various bloggers to list manga for gifts. (It was meant to be an answer to a mainstream article that listed suggestions for graphic novels as gifts, but no manga.) I'm thinking of putting up some info on my blog and I'd like to know how it's going and if I can still participate. Thanks!

      I listed many of the bloggers that carried those lists on Okazu, (http://okazu.blogspot.com/2009/11/great-manga-gift-guide-project.html) posted my own (http://okazu.blogspot.com/2009/11/great-manga-gift-guide-okazu-edition.html) and explained that it had the hashtag #gmgg for folks on Twitter.

      I don't think it's *too* much to ask that people actually click the links and read all the manga gift guides that have been posted. Everyone I listed posted their list. It's up to you to read the blogs.

    • Lyn
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
        I get it (I guess)! Sorry for being confused and clueless, but for those of us that need the facts of on-line life spelled out for us: To see manga gift-giving suggestions, click on one of the links below, or on the link to the original "Great Manga Gift-Giving Guide" post, then browse to your heart's content on the links contained within that link. There's about a dozen of them, so although it's not at all "too much" trouble, it does take considerable time!

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: lynmarenjensen@...
          > Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:38:43 +0000
          > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Holiday Manga?
          >
          > I get it (I guess)! Sorry for being confused and clueless, but for those of us that need the facts of on-line life spelled out for us: To see manga gift-giving suggestions, click on one of the links below, or on the link to the original "Great Manga Gift-Giving Guide" post, then browse to your heart's content on the links contained within that link. There's about a dozen of them, so although it's not at all "too much" trouble, it does take considerable time!

          The point of the list of blogs was to encourage you to read other blogs, follow them and enjoy different perspectives.

          I'm not really good at holding hands or pulling people by noses. Instead I encourage everyone to think and learn for themselves. It's good for all of us. :-)

          Looking for yuri manga where the girl gets the girl? ALC Publishing has what you want!
          http://www.yuricon.org/shop/

          Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.