Yuri anime generator game

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009
      Thought it was time for a little fun. :-)

      Because anime in general falls into typical genre patterns I thought we could play a little game.

      First - synopsize 3-5 of your favorite anime in this form:

      Hero verb typical motto phrase

      "Senshi transform to fight for love and justice"
      "Student Council duels for the revolution of the world"
      "Sword-bearers fight with swords for the glory of the stars"
      "High school girl street fights by flying."
      "Gang girl fights on the streets because Yohko is her friend."

      Secondly, look at the person who posted immediately prior to you, then pick one element from each of three sentences. For instance, you might say, "Senshi street fight for the glory of the stars"

      Lastly, write a short description of that anime:

      A tough girl transfers into Usagi's high school. When Rei feels a disturbance, they run out to find that a new Senshi is street fighting! Is she good or evil? All she will say is that she fights for the "glory of the stars!"

      Okay, ready - go! Next person uses my one-liners then puts down 3-5 of their own.

    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009
        I'll take that challenge!

        "Gang girl duels with swords for love and justice."

        Asuka is pulled into a deadly underground competition where participants duel in the sky with elite biplanes codenamed: SWORD. There she must face of with Yohko the 'Red Baroness' of the sky for a Justice figurine singed WITH LOVE by the original voice actress Ogawa Yumiko.

        Some other one liners:

        "Wehrmacht elite leap forward in time to end the world."
        "Abused young man inherits his older brothers S&M slave."
        "Both the immortals and those who aren't sing the praises of life equally."
        "Cloaked shinigami murders clone of extraterrestrial."
        "Intelligent git denies existence of witches."

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009
          > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: in_the_name_of_union7@...
          > Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:15:53 +0000
          > Subject: [Yuricon] Re: Yuri anime generator game
          >
          > I'll take that challenge!
          >
          > "Gang girl duels with swords for love and justice."

          > Asuka is pulled into a deadly underground competition where participants duel in the sky with elite biplanes codenamed: SWORD. There she must face of with Yohko the 'Red Baroness' of the sky for a Justice figurine singed WITH LOVE by the original voice actress Ogawa Yumiko.

           Great start!

          Can't wait to see the next player's contribution.

          > Some other one liners:
          >
          > "Wehrmacht elite leap forward in time to end the world."
          > "Abused young man inherits his older brothers S&M slave."
          > "Both the immortals and those who aren't sing the praises of life equally."
          > "Cloaked shinigami murders clone of extraterrestrial."
          > "Intelligent git denies existence of witches."
          >
          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "EricaF" <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > "Senshi transform to fight for love and justice"
          > > "Student Council duels for the revolution of the world"
          > > "Sword-bearers fight with swords for the glory of the stars"
          > > "High school girl street fights by flying."
          > > "Gang girl fights on the streets because Yohko is her friend."
          > >
          > > Secondly, look at the person who posted immediately prior to you, then pick one element from each of three sentences. For instance, you might say, "Senshi street fight for the glory of the stars"
          > >
          > > Lastly, write a short description of that anime:
          > >
          > > A tough girl transfers into Usagi's high school. When Rei feels a >disturbance, they run out to find that a new Senshi is street >fighting! Is she good or evil? All she will say is that she fights >for the "glory of the stars!"
          > >

          > > Okay, ready - go! Next person uses my one-liners then puts down 3-5 >of their own.
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Erica

          > <*> Your email settings:
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > <*> To change settings online go to:
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > <*> To change settings via email:
          > Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Windows Live Hotmail gives you a free,exclusive gift. Click here to download.
        • secondontheleft
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 3, 2009
            I'll also have a go. Here's my five first:

            Vampires kill in the name of Jesus Christ- Amen.

            Slightly evil heroes adventure in darkness beyond twilight- etc.

            Ninjas split-screen, believe it!

            Princesses fight for what they really want.

            Spiritualists investigate [untranslatable Buddhist chanting].

            Then the almagam of hers:
            > "Wehrmacht elite leap forward in time to end the world."
            > "Abused young man inherits his older brothers S&M slave."
            > "Both the immortals and those who aren't sing the praises of life equally."
            > "Cloaked shinigami murders clone of extraterrestrial."
            > "Intelligent git denies existence of witches."

            Cloaked Shinigami denies existence of his older brother's S&M slave.

            Hiro's life as a covert shinigami was complicated enough- his nights
            spent tracking down rogue spirits and his days pretending to be a regular high school student. He just can't take the idea that his home might not be the normal place of refuge that he thought it was.
          • Val
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 6, 2009
              Sounds like fun. I'll take a stab at it. Let's see...

              Vampires kill in the name of Jesus Christ- Amen.
              Slightly evil heroes adventure in darkness beyond twilight- etc.
              Ninjas split-screen, believe it!
              Princesses fight for what they really want.
              Spiritualists investigate [untranslatable Buddhist chanting].

              "Spiritualists investigate vampire princesses who fight and kill for what they really want."

              The Spirit Trapping Detectives (STD) must investigate a spate of brutal demon killings occuring in Purgatory. All the victims were powerful beings who had been bled dry. The only suspects capable of committing the crimes are a pair of vampire sisters desperate to escape to the mortal world.

              STD *snort* XD

              Here are my five:
              Hero with awesome gun-wielding skills hunts evil nemesis.
              Girl on the run turns out to be biologically engineered weapon.
              Pirates oppose the World Government to fulfill individual dreams.
              Gangster boy gets miniature girl fused in place of his left hand.
              Martial artists shape shift when doused with cold water.

              Enjoy!
            • Val
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 6, 2009