New Lililicious Release - Bruges

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2009
      In "Bruges," the prequel to Ariyoshi Kyouko's Applause, a mystery game
      gets out of hand. Note: We'll also be doing an unrelated one-shot from
      this book, "A San Francisco Story." (But not "Voyage," which is an
      unrelated het one-shot.)

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).