Re: Crowdsourcing an idea for Yuricon...

  • Ariel Devorah
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 22, 2009
      Erica,
        I absolutely understand what you're saying, but if you do need a storyboard artist or any of Alan's other skills (like background design), he will volunteer himself -- this, I know. He's always willing to help me out with art projects and such (he also has a lot of free time on his hands these days).

        Alan is consistently dedicated to any of the work he does (and is totally down for the Yuri cause, btw), so if you need him, I'll ask him to make a Yuricon Group account so he can volunteer himself. Just let me know if you need his abilities.

      If you feel that you need to, you can reply to me off-list if this is getting a little too murky and OT.  ^_^;

      Sincerely,
      Ariel D.