RE: [Yuricon] ( a little OT) Media Blasters Adds Queen's Blade, Ikkitousen Great Guardians

  • Elwin Coldiron
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
      Checked this on AnimeNation. The first disc of Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny streets on November 24.

      http://www.animenation.com/awdvd0857.html

      Blaine

      "When I hear of Schr=F6dinger's cat=2C I reach for my pistol."
      Stephen W. Hawking

      > To: yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: alecto_fury@...
      > Date: Sat=2C 7 Nov 2009 14:26:40 -0500
      > Subject: RE: [Yuricon] ( a little OT) Media Blasters Adds Queen's Blade Ikkitousen Great Guardians
      >

      > We're still waiting for Ikkitousen DD to come out - they told me maybe No=
      venber. Or December...or January. Soon=2C probably. They hope.

      > Cheers=2C

      > http://www.yuricon.org

      > ________________________________
      >> To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >> From: vanezzania@...
      >> Date: Sat=2C 7 Nov 2009 10:52:26 -0800
      >> Subject: [Yuricon] ( a little OT) Media Blasters Adds Queen's Blade=2C I=
      kkitousen Great Guardians

      >> I just found this out on ANN
      >>

      >> Media Blasters announced tht they will dub and release Ikkitousen Great =
      Guardians and both seasons of Queen's Blade before next summer.

      >> I don't know about Queen's Blade and all that but I'm rather happy for I=
      kkitousen :)

      >> Here's the link on ANN
      >>

      >> http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-11-05/media-blasters-adds-quee=
      n-blade-ikkitousen-great-guardians