[Yuricon] ( a little OT) Media Blasters Adds Queen's Blade, Ikkitousen Great Guardians

  • Nick Perez
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
      I just found this out on ANN

      Media Blasters announced tht they will dub and release Ikkitousen Great Guardians and both seasons of Queen's Blade before next summer.

      I don't know about Queen's Blade and all that but I'm rather happy for Ikkitousen :)

      Here's the link on ANN

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
        We're still waiting for Ikkitousen DD to come out - they told me maybe Novenber. Or December...or January. Soon, probably. They hope.

        ________________________________
        > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        > From: vanezzania@...
        > Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 10:52:26 -0800
        > Subject: [Yuricon] ( a little OT) Media Blasters Adds Queen's Blade, Ikkitousen Great Guardians

        > I just found this out on ANN
        >

        > Media Blasters announced tht they will dub and release Ikkitousen Great Guardians and both seasons of Queen's Blade before next summer.
        >

        > I don't know about Queen's Blade and all that but I'm rather happy for Ikkitousen :)
        >

        > Here's the link on ANN
        >

        > http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-11-05/media-blasters-adds-queen-blade-ikkitousen-great-guardians

        http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
        http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
      • Elwin Coldiron
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
          Checked this on AnimeNation. The first disc of Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny streets on November 24.

          http://www.animenation.com/awdvd0857.html

          Blaine

          "When I hear of Schr=F6dinger's cat=2C I reach for my pistol."
          Stephen W. Hawking

          > To: yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          > From: alecto_fury@...
          > Date: Sat=2C 7 Nov 2009 14:26:40 -0500
          > Subject: RE: [Yuricon] ( a little OT) Media Blasters Adds Queen's Blade Ikkitousen Great Guardians
          >

          > We're still waiting for Ikkitousen DD to come out - they told me maybe No=
          venber. Or December...or January. Soon=2C probably. They hope.

          =