Re: strawberry s. s.

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "riela" <yelaiel_3@...> wrote:

      > i just finished reading strawberry shake sweet. and it was awesome!! never read or watched a story like that, it is usually a sci fi or supernatural.this easy going story is somewhat..cant seem to find a better word to describe it. anyway its really good, i cant just stop midway so i had to take a day off from my work to finish it. just hoping to see its anime, is there an anime? please say yes?!

      No, sadly, there is no anime. Hayashiya is no longer drawing for Yuri Hime magazine, and no Yuri Hime comic has made it to anime, so there's probably no chance you'll see it as anime.

      I would like to see her manga Hayate x Blade as an anime, but I'm thinking that won't happen, either.

    • Salvador
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
        I wonder why Ichijinsha is not pushing for their Yuri Hime titles to be adapted into an anime series. I wonder what goes on behind the scenes on what gets decided to be adapted.