Re: [Yuricon] [OT] Trivia Questions

  • Adam Jones
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2009
      On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 07:16:23 -0500, Erin Subramanian
      <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

      > Utena: What is on top of the chairman's tower?*An observatory

      Bzzzt! It's a planetarium, not an observatory. Which is a rather
      important part of the plot, after all...

      > Sailor Moon: Michiru catches Haruka from falling and comments that
      > she gained weight. Haruka replied 'Save the -------- ---
      > ---.*scolding for bed
      > Sailor Moon: While waiting in her car, Haruka complains that she is
      > cold. Michiru said. 'I could ---- --- --'*warm you up.
      > Sailor Moon: When Uranus comments that her sword is as sharp as
      > ever, Neptune replies, 'we'll see about that, when ----- -----.*we're
      > alone

      <sporfle>

      Wow, I forgot how deeply hidden the subtext was in that show.
      (But cousins say that sort of thing to one another all the time, right?)
      .oO("Someone's using their powers for evil again..." )