[OT] Trivia Questions

  • Andi, Andi Spring, Spring
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
      The anime club and lbgt groups on campus are working together to host a yaoi/yuri night, which I am in charge of. Yuri shows I'm thinking will be Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto and the yaoi would be Gravitation and Yami no Matsui. We will show one episode of each of those shows with a session of trivia (or Q&A if the trivia doesn't work) on yuri and yaoi.

      Does anyone have any good trivia questions I could use?
      What do you all think of the shows that I have chosen?

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2009
        I think those are excellent choices for introducing people to the basic tropes of Yaoi and Yuri.

        Any trivia question I could come up with would be obscure to an average non-otaku.

        Q: "What character is the mask that Ushio wears?"
        A: Ultraman

        And that was the easiest one I could think of.... ;_;

        To: yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        From: endlessdreamer13@...
        Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:16:31 -0800
        Subject: [Yuricon] [OT] Trivia Questions

        The anime club and lbgt groups on campus are working together to host a yaoi/yuri night, which I am in charge of. Yuri shows I'm thinking will be Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto and the yaoi would be Gravitation and Yami no Matsui. We will show one episode of each of those shows with a session of trivia (or Q&A if the trivia doesn't work) on yuri and yaoi.

        Does anyone have any good trivia questions I could use?
        What do you all think of the shows that I have chosen?

      • Erin Subramanian
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
          Hi,

          Andi, Andi Spring, Spring wrote:

          > The anime club and lbgt groups on campus are working together to host
          > a yaoi/yuri night, which I am in charge of. Yuri shows I'm thinking
          > will be Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto and the yaoi would be Gravitation
          > and Yami no Matsui. We will show one episode of each of those shows
          > with a session of trivia (or Q&A if the trivia doesn't work) on yuri
          > and yaoi.
          >
          > Does anyone have any good trivia questions I could use?

          My friend windam has a yuri trivia bot with questions composed by her
          and others from #lililicious. Here are the questions from it (I'm
          posting it publicly in case other people are interested in them):
          A Kiss, love & a prince: What is the name of the play?*The knife bird
          and the beautiful stone
          A Kiss, love & a prince: Who is playing the role of the prince?*Tachibana
          A Kiss, love & a prince: What does Tachibana suggest to Abe in the
          dressing room?*They should go out
          A Kiss, love & a prince: Which club is putting on the play?*Sakurakai
          drama club
          Even if we're not friends: What is Nana's star sign?*Gemini
          Even if we're not friends: According to Nana's classmates, how can you
          tell if you like a person?*If you like kissing them
          Even if we're not friends: What did Nana promise to show Hitomi?*Her
          uniform
          Even if we're not friends: What sport does Hitomi play?*basketball
          Alien9: Who does Yuri call for help?*Kumi
          Alien9: What alien uses telepathic attacks?*Yellow Knife
          Alien9: What are the symbiotic aliens called?*borg
          Alien9: What color is Kasumi's borg?*pink
          Alien9: What color is Yuri's borg?*red
          Alien9: What color is Kumi's borg?*purple
          Alien9: How do the borg feed?*by licking with their tongues
          Airmaster: Which girl likes Maki a lot?*Mina
          Airmaster: What sport did Maki compete in when she was young?*gymnastics
          Airmaster: What is Mina's nickname?*Legend of the Huge Breasts
          Airmaster: Who is Maki's self-proclaimed rival?*Sakiyama Kaori
          Battle Athletes: What is the name of Kris' cow?*Gyubei
          Battle Athletes: What nationality is Mylanda?*French
          Battle Athletes: What part of Japan is Icchan from?*Osaka
          Battle Athletes: What title do the athletes compete for?*Cosmo Beauty
          Battle Athletes: In the OAV, what does Kris do to welcome Akari and
          Anna?*dance naked
          Battle Athletes: What does Akari ask Icchan at night?*sleepover
          Battle Athletes: What is Icchan's real name?*Yanagida Ichino
          Battle Athletes: What does Kris do to Akari to join their powers during
          the Semi-finals?*kiss her
          Battle Athletes: After Icchan and Akari carved their names on a tree,
          Icchan commented, 'It looks like we're - ------.*a couple.
          Battle Athletes: When the terrorist asks Kris what Akari means to her,
          what did Kris say?*My lover
          Battle Athletes: In the OAV, what sport do Akari and Anna compete
          against in?*Acro Spike
          Noir: What is the name of the shop that Mireille buys purses from?*Bee
          Brain
          Noir: What is the name of the city in where Mireille and Kirika live?*Paris
          Noir: What does Althena grow near the old ruins?*grapes
          Noir: Who does Mireille fear from her childhood?*Intocabille
          Noir: What does Chloe do to determine her bond with Kirika when they
          were bathing in a lake?*kiss her
          Noir: By what method does Intocabille deliver a challenge to
          Mireille?*Kiss of Death
          Noir: What prompted Mireille to investigate Kirika?*the melody from her
          father's watch
          Noir: What does Mireille use for a computer desk?*A pool table
          Kannaduki no Miko: What kind of priestess is Himeko?*Solar Priestess
          Kannaduki no Miko: What do Himeko and Chikane do in the secluded rose
          garden?*Eat lunch
          Kannaduki no Miko: What sport does Chikane play with Souma?*Tennis
          Kannaduki no Miko: What kind of priestess is Chikane?*Lunar Priestess
          Kannaduki no Miko: Who is it that Solar and Lunar Priestess have to
          revive?*Ame no Murakumo
          Kannaduki no Miko: In ep 1, what did Chikane do to Himeko after she
          wished her 'Happy birthday'?*Kiss her
          Kannaduki no Miko: In ep 10, what instrument does Chikane play for
          Himeko?*A piano
          Kannaduki no Miko: Aside from the piano, what other instrument can
          Chikane play?*Violin
          Kannaduki no Miko: The servants of the dark god are called ------.*Orochi
          Kannaduki no Miko: What is the name of Souma's brother.*Tsubasa
          Kannaduki no Miko: Who sang the opening and ending songs?*Kotoko
          Kannaduki no Miko: What is the name of Chikane's head maid.*Otoha
          Kannaduki no Miko: Himeko hates this kind of fungi.*Shitake
          Kannaduki no Miko: What is the name of Himeko's roommate?*Makoto
          Kannaduki no Miko: What is it that Himeko wears around her neck?.*A
          pink shell
          Kannaduki no Miko: In ep 10, with much blushing, Himeko asks Chikane:
          Can I ----- with you tonight?*sleep
          Kannaduki no Miko: In ep 10, Himeko says: Chikane-chan was very warm
          and she ---- -- ---- -------- than anything else in this world.*held me
          more securely
          Kannaduki no Miko: What color are Himeko's eyes?*Violet
          Azumanga: On what day did Kaorin have her best Sakaki dream?*New Year
          Azumanga: Kaorin's pet gave birth to what?*kittens
          Azumanga: How much bigger were Sakaki's breasts compared to Tomo?*8 cm
          Azumanga: What is the name of Chiyo's dog?*Mr. Tadakichi
          Azumanga: What does Sakaki yell out when she picks up the mountain
          cat?*Yamamaya
          Azumanga: Another name for the Iriomote mountain cat is
          -----------?*Yamapikarya
          Azumanga: What costume did Chiyo's class make for the first cultural
          festival?*cat costume
          Azumanga: What did Kimura-sensei order at the swim club's stand?*Pool water
          Azumanga: What did Yukari say in the hall way to prevent Nyamo from
          gossiping about her high school days?*Love Letter
          Utena: What is the name of the second duel between Utena and Touga?*Self
          Utena: What is the name of the duel between Utena and Juri?*Love
          Utena: What is the name of Utena's first duel?*Friendship
          Utena: What is the song that plays when Utena walks up the stairs to the
          Duel Arena?*Absolute Destiny Apocalypse
          Utena: When Saionji forcefully takes Anthy to the Arena, where was Anthy
          trapped in?*A rose coffin
          Utena: What is on top of the chairman's tower?*An observatory
          Utena: Where does Mikage get the black rose seal?*From a coffin
          Utena: What bush grows in the elevator as it goes up?*rose bush
          Utena: In the Curry episode, the shadow girls explain what term?*Divine
          justice
          Utena: What is the second way to get to the Duel Arena?*elevator
          Utena: What game were Juri, Miki and Utena playing when Utena claimed
          that her love for Anthy was pure?*badminton
          Utena: Shoujo Kakumei Utena was heavily influenced by another
          anime/manga series. Which one?*Rose of Versailles
          Utena: In episode 2, Wakaba holds up her book "Magnolia Waltz". Who is
          the author of the book?*Chiho Saito
          Utena: How many candles were in the candle holder as Anthy watched Utena
          and Akio from the shadows?*3
          Utena: In the Curry episode, what animal constantly interferes with
          Nanami?*Elephant
          Utena: In ep 1, when Wakaba says that she's waiting for her boyfriend,
          who does she refer to?*Utena
          Utena: What is Wakaba's way of greeting Utena?*She jumps on her
          Utena: Utena's name means calyx. What is the function of this part?*it
          protects the flower
          Utena: Where does Mikage put his clients for their therapy sessions?*In
          an elevator
          Utena: Whose sword does the Victor of the duel wield?*Dios
          Utena: The victor becomes ------- to the rose bride.*engaged
          Utena: The ---------- coach tries to recruit Utena for his team.*basketball
          Utena: What sport does Juri play?*fencing
          Utena: What music piece does Miki play a lot?*The sunlit garden
          Utena: What instrument does Anthy play?*The piano
          Utena Movie: When Utena turned into a car, what object did Anthy use to
          turn it on?*A key
          Utena Movie: What is the name of the song Anthy and Utena danced
          to?*Toki ni Ai wa
          Utena Movie: What is the only english phrase in the song Anthy and
          Utena danced to?*This rose is our destiny
          Utena Movie: What kind of vehicle was Wakaba?*A jeep
          Utena Movie: What is Shiori's symbol?*A butterfly
          Sailor Moon: When Usagi yells 'You said we would be together forever',
          what was Rei's reply? *Stupid Usagi, you have Mamoru.
          Sailor Moon: Why does Usagi like to stay over at Rei's?*Read Rei's comics
          Sailor Moon: Who is the senshi of death and rebirth?*Saturn
          Sailor Moon: Who is the senshi of Love?*Venus
          Sailor Moon: Who is the senshi of Wisdom?*Mercury
          Sailor Moon: Who is the senshi of Time?*Pluto
          Sailor Moon: What element does Mercury control?*Water
          Sailor Moon: What element does Mars control?*Fire
          Sailor Moon: What element does Jupiter control?*Lightning
          Sailor Moon: What element does Neptune control?*Water
          Sailor Moon: What element does Uranus control?*Wind
          Sailor Moon: Michiru catches Haruka from falling and comments that she
          gained weight. Haruka replied 'Save the -------- --- ---.*scolding for bed
          Sailor Moon: While waiting in her car, Haruka complains that she is
          cold. Michiru said. 'I could ---- --- --'*warm you up.
          Sailor Moon: What does Venus yell when she uses the chain around her
          waist?*Venus Love me Chain
          Sailor Moon: What are those strips of paper that Mars uses called?
          (japanese)*Ofuda
          Sailor Moon: Where does Rei live?*At a shrine
          Sailor Moon: When Haruka says that her hands are dirty, Michiru says, -
          ---- ---- -----.*I like your hands
          Sailor Moon: What element alerts Haruka to danger?*The wind
          Sailor Moon: Michiru can sense --- --- to detect when danger is
          coming.*the sea
          Sailor Moon: What is the name of Usagi's cat?*Luna
          Sailor Moon: What is the name of Minako's cat?*Artemis
          Sailor Moon: What does Tenou Haruka's name mean?*Distant sky god
          Sailor Moon: What was Michiru exhibiting at the museum?*Her paintings
          Sailor Moon: Aside from cars, what other vehicle can Haruka race?*motorcycle
          Sailor Moon: When Uranus comments that her sword is as sharp as ever,
          Neptune replies, 'we'll see about that, when ----- -----.*we're alone
          Sailor Moon: What is Haruka's profession?*Race car driver
          Sailor Moon: Where do the Inner senshi meet Haruka and Michiru?*at an arcade
          Sailor Moon: What video game does Minako play with Haruka?*F1 racing
          Sailor Moon: What items are Haruka and Michiru looking for?*Talismans
          Sailor Moon: What senshi does Haruka transform to?*Sailor Uranus
          Sailor Moon: What senshi does Michiru transform to?*Sailor Neptune
          Sailor Moon: What color is Haruka's car?*yellow
          Sailor Moon: When Chibi-Usa first shows up, what did she do to
          Mamoru?*Kiss him
          Sailor Moon: What talisman does Uranus have?*The space sword
          Sailor Moon: What talisman does Neptune have?*A mirror
          Sailor Moon: What is Pluto's forbidden power?*To stop time
          Sailor Moon: Who is the first senshi to awaken on earth?*Venus
          X: Who is Saya's special person?*Toru
          X: Why did Saya die?*To take Toru's place
          Marimite: Because of her singing talent, Rosa Canina is Lilian's ----?*Diva
          Marimite: What is the name of the girl who Sachiko gave her hanky to
          when they were young?*Mifuyu
          Marimite: What is Shiori's last name?*Kubo
          Marimite: What is the name of the girl who went to heaven in the
          controversial novel?*Kaori
          Marimite: Who Yoshino's favorite author?*Ikenami Shoutaro
          Marimite: What did Youko feed Sei at the train station?*A cookie
          Marimite: Why did Shiori stop Sei in the chapel?*Because Maria-sama is
          watching
          Marimite: In ep 11, What did Sei compare herself to?*A bad sheep who
          cannot conform
          Marimite: In the DVD special 3, what does Yoshino ask Rei in front of
          Maria-sama?*Please make me your bride.
          Marimite: In the DVD special 2, what did Sachiko do with her hanky in
          the greenhouse?*She stuffs it in Yumi's dress.
          Marimite: 'Don't worry. We won't take off --- -------- and start
          playing.'*our clothes
          Marimite: 'Oh, could it be because we're cute, she decided to treat us
          to ramen? Yumi-san, your ----- -- -------.*brain is melting
          Oniisama E: Nanako reminds Fukiko of her ----?*doll
          Oniisama E: What is Rei's nickname at school?*St. Juste
          Oniisama E: What is Mariko's last name?*Shinobu
          Oniisama E: Which industry does Mariko's father have his profession
          in?*pornography
          Oniisama E: What is covered by Rei's bracelet?*scar
          Oniisama E: Where does Nanako meet Rei for the 1st time?*bus
          Oniisama E: What high school does Nanako go to?*Seiran
          Oniisama E: What student organization is most prestigious?*the sorority
          BGC: What 1982 movie influenced Priss' name and the name of her rock
          band?*Blade Runner
          BGC: What was the name of Priss' rock band?*Replicants
          BGC: What type of boomer is Sylvie?*sexaroid
          BGC: How does Sylvie replenish Anri's systems?*lets Anri bite her
          BGC: While watching the sunset, Sylvie winks at Priss, and says -'-
          ---- ---.*I'm free now
          BGC: What fluid does the 33-S require?*blood
          BGC: What does Priss' motorcycle transform to?*A Motoslave
          BGC: What is Sylia's last name?*stingray
          BGC: What is Sylia's shop called?*Silky Doll
          BGC: Who is Sylia's little brother?*Makie
          Love Hina Manga: Who was Suu's first kiss?*Motoko
          Love Hina Manga: Who was Naru's first kiss?*Mutsumi
          Love Hina Manga: If you can tie a cherry with your tongue, you are a
          ---- ------.*good kisser
          Love Hina Manga: When Keitaro dreamt that Naru married someone else,
          who was it?*Mutsumi
          Love Hina Manga: Mutsumi threatened Keitaro if he didn't make a move on
          Naru by saying 'I will ----- --- ---- ---*steal her from you
          CCS: Each member of the Kinomoto family are named after a flower. What
          flower is Sakura's father named after?*wisteria
          CCS: Each member of the Kinomoto family are named after a flower. What
          flower is Sakura's mother named after?*Nadeshiko
          CCS: What was the reason that Tomoyo let her hair grow long? (a)she
          wanted Sakura to notice her, (b)Her mother wanted her to look like
          Nadeshiko, (c)Because bondage queens have long hair
          CCS: In episode 11, what is the 'very precious thing' that Tomoyo had
          in the box that was sealed by the shield card?*eraser
          CCS: When did Sakura and Tomoyo first meet?*In the third grade
          CCS: In episode 11, Tomoyo plays a video clip in her entertainment
          room. Which episode is it from?*Sakura in a cat outfit
          CCS: Which cousin loved Sakura's mother the most?*Sonomi
          Jubei-chan II: What is Felicia's purpose when she visited Jubei at
          night?*To sleep over
          Jubei-chan II: What is the shape of Felicia's eye patch?*A spade
          Jubei-chan II: Which branch of Yaguu does Felicia belong to?*Siberia
          Puni Puni Poemi: When Poemi got to school early in the pouring rain,
          Futaba suggested that Poemi take her clothes off and --- -- --- ----
          ---.*get in bed with her
          Puni Puni Poemi: What is the shape of Poemi's henshin stick?*A fish bone
          Puni Puni Poemi: What does puni puni translate to?*soft soft
          Puni Puni Poemi: Where did Futaba's sisters ask Poemi to transform?*In
          their bath
          Puni Puni Poemi: What does Poemi want to be when she grows up?*A voice
          actress
          Puni Puni Poemi: What weird name does Poemi call herself?*Kobayashi
          Puni Puni Poemi: When Poemi's parents left her, how much yen did she
          have in her wallet?*46
          Puni Puni Poemi: What is Futaba's last name?*Aasu
          Puni Puni Poemi: Where did Shii rest her breasts when Poemi asked to
          live with their family?*On Poemi's head
          Puni Puni Poemi: How many sisters does Futaba have?*6
          Puni Puni Poemi: Itsue-chan donned a red leather outfit and whipped,
          saying 'Be quiet! Call me Mistress! Lick -- ----!*my feet
          Puni Puni Poemi: Complete this phrase: The ------ is pink!*nipple
          Puni Puni Poemi: What item does Itsue-chan use to create an Earth
          Barrier?*Her whip
          Steel Angel Kurumi 2: What does Nako say when she's exasperated?*Hani hani
          Steel Angel Kurumi 2: How did Nako awaken Kurumi?*With a kiss
          Steel Angel Kurumi 2: Who is in love with Nako?*Uruka
          Steel Angel Kurumi 2: When they were exploring the underground
          passages, Uruka tried to scare Nako so that Nako will ----- --
          ---?*Cling to her
          Steel Angel Kurumi 2: What instrument does Nako play?*Cello
          Steel Angel Kurumi 2: Which steel angel does Uruka awaken?*Saki
          Steel Angel Kurumi 2: How does Kurumi take Nako to school?*In her arms
          Complete this phrase:I am a ----- ------!!!!!!*pussy licker
          Unscramble this (Marimite): o a r r s y *rosary
          Unscramble this (2 words): e m a n m o r e l c*cream lemon
          Unscramble this: r a t s r i m a e*Airmaster
          Unscramble this (Utena): y a m m i i e h *Himemiya
          Unscramble this (Utena): g a s u w a r i a*Arisugawa
          Unscramble this (Yamibo): t a k i s u h*Hatsuki
          Unscramble this (Yamibo): t h a m i s u*Hatsumi
          Unscramble this (Marimite): e i d o F a t*Foetida
          Unscramble this (Marimite): e a t i n a g g*Gigantea
          Unscramble this (Marimite): s s h e n n i c i *chinensis
          Unscramble this (Marimite): u k i y i m a y a r a*yamayurikai
          Unscramble this (Marimite, 2 words): u r e s t i p e e t o*petite soeur
          Unscramble this (BGC): s r i p s*Priss
          Unscramble this (2 words): r a v e a a m i*Ave Maria
          Unscramble this (Sailor Moon): a a h u r k*Haruka
          Unscramble this (2 words):g a s h d o r k w i l n*World Shaking
          Unscramble this (2 words):f u u u n d o j*Jun Fudou
          Unscramble this (CCS): m o o o t y*Tomoyo
          Unscramble this: p l a c m*clamp
          Unscramble this: s c i i i i l l l o u*lililicious
          Unscramble this (2 words): m a d d e i i l a v*DevilMan Lady
          Unscramble this (2 words): m i s i i r y a m h u*Yuri Shimai
          Unscramble this: u m i k r u*Kurumi
          Yamitoboushi: How do Lilith and Hatsuki travel to different
          worlds?*Through books
          Yamitoboushi: At what age will Hatsumi disappear?*16
          Yamitoboushi: What does the princess give Hatsuki?*A comb
          Yamitoboushi: Only Hatsuki can stomach eating Hatsumi's --------.*pancakes
          Yamitoboushi: Op lyrics: I want to meet you, but I can't meet you, so
          much I am not sure what my -------- --- -------.*feelings are anymore
          Yamitoboushi: Lyrics: Finding you is the same as finding ------.*myself
          Yamitoboushi: In ep 1, on what vehicle is Hatsuki travelling in?*A train
          Ikkitousen: When Ryomou is immobilized what does Ryofu do to
          her?*sex0rs her
          Ikkitousen: Why does Ryomou wear an eyepatch?*Her eye is blind
          Ikkitousen: What do fighters wear on their ear?*soulstone
          Strawberry Panic: What color is Shizuma's Etoile pendant?*Blue
          Strawberry Panic: What color is Kaori's Etoile pendant?*Red
          Strawberry Panic: Which character always carries a teddy bear?*Kagome
          Strawberry Panic: What color is Nagisa's folding umbrella?*Blue
          Strawberry Panic: What is the translation of Shizuma's last name?*Garden
          Strawberry Panic: Where did Shizuma kiss Nagisa when they first
          met?*Forehead
          Strawberry Panic: In ep 2, what subject did Tamao base her poem on?*A
          rainbow
          Strawberry Panic: What is the name of the play that the 3 schools
          cooperated on?*Carmen
          Strawberry Panic: What is the name of the play that was performed in
          the previous year?*Madame Butterfly
          Strawberry Panic: What is the name of the dorm in japanese?*Ichigo-sha
          Strawberry Panic: Because they were roommates for so long, Nagisa
          compared Chihaya and Mizushima to what?*A married couple
          Strawberry Panic Manga: What is the nick name for the Maitor's
          library?*Secret Garden
          Mai Otome: What is the name of Arika's mother?*Rena Sayers
          Mai Otome: What is the name of the bird on Miyu's shoulder?*Allissa
          Mai Otome: What is Arika's gem called?*Blue Sky Sapphire
          Mai Otome: What is Nina's gem called?*Ultimate Black Diamond
          Mai Otome: What is the name of Mashiro's cat?*Mikoto
          Mai Otome: What is the name of the school that trains Otome?*Garderobe
          Mai Otome: A junior student in Garderobe is called a -----.*Coral
          Mai Otome: A senior student in Garderobe is called a -----.*Pearl
          Mai Hime: What is the name of Shizuru's child?*Kiyohime
          Mai Hime: What is the name of Natsuki's child?*Dhuran
          Mai Hime: What is the name of Mai's child?*Kagutsuchi
          Mai Hime: What is the name of Midori's child?*Gakutenou
          Mai Hime: When Natsuki and Shizuru fought, where did Shizuru trap
          Natsuki?*Under a bell
          Mai Hime: What weapon does Shizuru's element resemble?*Naginata
          Sensei No Ojikan: Which student is fond of Mika-sensei?*Kitagawa
          Sensei No Ojikan: Who is nosebleed king in class?*Kudo
          Sensei No Ojikan: At the start of summer class, Kitagawa glomps
          Mika-sensei and says, 'The round soft feeling of your ---- is so
          wonderful!'*skin
          Sensei No Ojikan: What is Mika-sensei most sensitive about?*Her height
          Sensei No Ojikan: What is Watabe's hobby?*Drawing manga
          Sensei No Ojikan: By the end of the sketching contest, Mika-sensei ended
          up sleeping on ---------- ---.*Kitagawa's lap
          Sensei No Ojikan: What is Mika-sensei's last name?*Suzuki
          Sensei No Ojikan: Nakamura acts like an old man, so his nickname is
          -------.*oji-san
          Sensei No Ojikan: Kitagawa suggested this play which is a story about
          two girls for the cultural festival.*Little Women without Men
          Love Hina Again: What did Kanako do to Motoko when they met for the
          first time? (a)pulled her into a deep kiss (b)flipped her skirt and
          groped her (c)ran her hand along the inside of Motoko's thigh (d)all of
          the above*c
          Love Hina Again: What pattern did Shinobu's panties have when Kanako
          flipped her skirt?*A Strawberry pattern
          Love Hina Again: What did Kanako do to Kitsune when they met for the
          first time? (a)She kissed her, (b)She fondled her breasts, (c)She made
          love to her on the couch.*b
          Tenchi Universe: When Washu sent the gang to the Pretty Sammy Universe,
          what reason did Ryoko did for picking a fight with Aeka? (a)Aeka was a
          bitch, (b)Aeka paid more attention to Tenchi than to her, (c)She gets
          turned on fighting Aeka*b
          Pokemon: When Officer Jenny mentioned 'the beautiful Nurse Joy', how
          did Nurse Joy react?*She blushed
          Kiddy Grade: To wake Lumiere up, Eclair gives her the best wine by
          ----- -- -----.*mouth to mouth
          Kiddy Grade: Lumiere uses her powers to control ---------.*computers
          Kiddy Grade: Eclair activates her powers by putting -------- -- --- ----?*
          Kiddy Grade: Lumiere drinks aged grape juice. What is it really?*wine
          DevilMan Lady: What did Jun's fan do to Jun after she drugged her?*Tied
          Jun to the bed
          DevilMan Lady: How many wings does Jun have in devilman form?*4
          DevilMan Lady: What kind of bed do Kazumi and Jun sleep in?*A bunk bed
          DevilMan Lady: What is Jun's profession?*She is a model
          DevilMan Lady: What is Asuka's last name?*Ran
          DevilMan Lady: What is Jun's last name?*Fudou
          DevilMan Lady: What is Kazumi's last name?*Takiura
          DevilMan Lady: What kind of costume does Jun wear in devilman form?*None
          DevilMan Lady: In the locker room in high school, Aoi pushed Jun up
          against the lockers and ------ ---.*kissed her
          DevilMan Lady: What mutated animal gene manifested in Aoi?*A shark
          Gunsmith Cats: What gangster leader tries to drug Rally?*Goldie
          Gunsmith Cats: How did Misty try to thank Rally in her car?*Tries to
          Kiss her
          Gunsmith Cats: How does Goldie dress up her female subordinates?*In
          bondage clothes
          Last Exile: How many stars was the mission to bring the cargo to
          Silvanna?*7
          Last Exile: Who is Tatiana's navigator?*Alistia
          Last Exile: What color is Tatiana's vanship?*red
          Last Exile: What food is highly prized by the middle class?*water
          Last Exile: What is Tatiana's rank?*captain
          Last Exile: What is the cargo protected by the Silvanna?*Alvis
          Last Exile: What is Alvis' last name?*Hamilton
          Last Exile: What is the most turbulent place in the sky?*The Grand Stream
          Last Exile: What is the monetary denomination?*Claudia
          Last Exile: Who did Lavie throw her water bag to?*Moran Shetland
          Last Exile: What is Maestro Delphine's favorite flower?*A rose
          Last Exile: What hair style does Alistia have?*A braid
          Last Exile: How does Tatiana exercise?*Weight training
          Last Exile: What does Alistia do after Tatiana finishes
          exercising?*Hands her a towel
          Last Exile: Complete Alistia's comment to Tatiana: You've changed. I
          think I ---- --- - --- better now.*like you a lot
          Last Exile: What army did Tatiana join after she graduated?*Anatore
          Aria the Natural: In order to please my customers, I have to learn much
          much, much much more about the wonders of Neo - ------!*Venezia
          Nana: Nana Oosaki says Hachi stirs up emotions in her heart with the
          strength of a -------?*typhoon
          Nana: A goodbye note from Hachi to Nana is seen not as a farewell, but
          as a red hot ---- ------?*love letter
        • Shane
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
            "Sailor Moon: What color is Haruka's car?*yellow"

            Doesn't she have more then one car in the series? As I recall she has a blue Corvet when she and Michiru are raising Hotaru with Sets and a yellow Ferrari. She has more then that in the manga I believe.

> [...]
            Last Exile: Who did Lavie throw her water bag to?*Moran Shetland
            Last Exile: What is Maestro Delphine's favorite flower?*A rose
            Last Exile: What hair style does Alistia have?*A braid
            Last Exile: How does Tatiana exercise?*Weight training
            Last Exile: What does Alistia do after Tatiana finishes
            exercising?* Hands her a towel
            Last Exile: Complete Alistia's comment to Tatiana: You've changed. I
            think I ---- --- - --- better now.*like you a lot
            Last Exile: What army did Tatiana join after she graduated?*Anatore
            Aria the Natural: In order to please my customers, I have to learn much
            much, much much more about the wonders of Neo - ------!*Venezia
            Nana: Nana Oosaki says Hachi stirs up emotions in her heart with the
            strength of a -------?*typhoon
            Nana: A goodbye note from Hachi to Nana is seen not as a farewell, but

          • boo_time
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
              Do you think the audience will be big yuri/anime fans, or are they going to comprise of people new to the whole yuri/anime scene and just kind of checking it out? If you think it will be a mostly new audience, simpler questions would probably be better. Such as, "What does the word 'yuri' mean in Japanese?" And when someone answers, you can give a brief explanation on the symbolism. Fun and educational!

              For more hardcore otaku and to reference Aoi Hana, you could have a question about Kunihiko Ikuhara having done the storyboard for Aoi Hana's OP. I wouldn't know how to word it well, however. "The opening sequence in Aoi Hana was designed by Kunihiko Ikuhara. What other famous yuri anime has he worked on?" (Utena)

              That's all I can think of for now. I hope this helps a little!

              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Andi, Andi Spring, Spring" <endlessdreamer13@...> wrote:

              > The anime club and lbgt groups on campus are working together to host a yaoi/yuri night, which I am in charge of. Yuri shows I'm thinking will be Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto and the yaoi would be Gravitation and Yami no Matsui. We will show one episode of each of those shows with a session of trivia (or Q&A if the trivia doesn't work) on yuri and yaoi.
              >
              > Does anyone have any good trivia questions I could use?
              > What do you all think of the shows that I have chosen?

            • Adam Jones
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 4, 2009
                On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:16:31 -0800 (PST), "Andi, Andi Spring, Spring"
                <endlessdreamer13@...> wrote:

                > The anime club and lbgt groups on campus are working together to host
                > a yaoi/yuri night, which I am in charge of. Yuri shows I'm thinking
                > will be Aoi Hana and Sasameki Koto
                [...]
                > What do you all think of the shows that I have chosen?

                Whilst Aoi Hana is utterly wonderful, I'd question whether Sasameki
                Koto is the best thing with which to pair it. It might help to have a
                non-schoolgirl yuri anime alongside it just to avoid things being too
                monotone.

                (Yes, there *are* non-schoolgirl yuri anime. Somewhere. Er...
                Simoun? Noir?)
                .oO("Look at http://208.230.240.185/porn ..." )
              • lynmarenjensen
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 5, 2009
                  Of the shows you've chosen, I don't know about the yuri shows, but for the yaoi I'd suggest "Fake" and/or "Kizuna." Both run about 30-45 min. or so and are good gateway yaoi. "Fake" is the epsiode that finds Dee and Ryo vacationing in England, and "Kizuna" is a streamlined, simplified version of the first manga vol, a good intro to the four lead characters and overall situation.
                  Trivia Q's for a non-yaoi/yuri audience will have to be simple, you'll probably need to keep it focused on what people actually watched. (I'll give an example from "Fake," what police code does Dee use when he goes to rescue Ryo?)

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 5, 2009
                    On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 07:16:23 -0500, Erin Subramanian
                    <esubramanian1@...> wrote:

                    > Utena: What is on top of the chairman's tower?*An observatory

                    Bzzzt! It's a planetarium, not an observatory. Which is a rather
                    important part of the plot, after all...

                    > Sailor Moon: Michiru catches Haruka from falling and comments that
                    > she gained weight. Haruka replied 'Save the -------- ---
                    > ---.*scolding for bed
                    > Sailor Moon: While waiting in her car, Haruka complains that she is
                    > cold. Michiru said. 'I could ---- --- --'*warm you up.
                    > Sailor Moon: When Uranus comments that her sword is as sharp as
                    > ever, Neptune replies, 'we'll see about that, when ----- -----.*we're
                    > alone

                    <sporfle>

                    Wow, I forgot how deeply hidden the subtext was in that show.
                    (But cousins say that sort of thing to one another all the time, right?)
                    .oO("Someone's using their powers for evil again..." )