Re: Defective Yuri Goggles

  • rananxiang
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2009
      Dear Fellow Consumers,

      I have had some success calibrating my Yuri Goggles(tm) for watching Aria by staring closely at the wall near my desktop. Once I am able to see delicate lilies within the swirling plaster pattern beneath the creamy white paint I find that Aria suddenly presents much more in the way of Yuri that was apparent before.

      I have also found that with a few after market modifications it is possible to turn the goggles "all the way up to eleven". However, I believe this voids the warranty and is probably not endorsed by the Yuricon Team as a whole.

      Your Truly,
      Ran